Saturday, October 27, 2012

7 Quck Takes Friday...er...Saturday

-1-
The girls and I went to a ballet with my Aunt Lynn this afternoon.  Handel's Messiah and Beethoven's fugue were not the most exciting or understandable for the girls, but they seemed to enjoy the dancing.  We were happy to get out of the house after hibernating for nearly two months due to coughs and colds.
 
-2-
We had a dead mouse on our front walk this morning.  I am guessing he fell off of the roof.  Just the thought of a rodent that close to our house makes me ill.  I can handle insects, snakes, and reptiles, but rodents are an entirely different story.  If I find a rodent inside the house, I am afraid we will need to move.
 
-3-
I pulled a muscle or several in my ribcage from coughing.  The pain is incredible.  I finally wrapped a back brace around my chest today so I could get off the couch and make it to the ballet.  Thankfully the brace idea worked and minimized the pain a little.
 
-4-
Ken and I watched the movie Obama 2016 last night.  Disturbing...very disturbing...
 
-5-
Camille went to a huge birthday party today at an indoor bounce park.  Her preschool class this year is full of really nice kids.  I am hopeful that most of these kids will continue at our parish school next year.  What could be better than a class full of great kids with great parents?!
 
-6-
Those darn leaves are still in my backyard.  I guess they are not going to move by themselves.  Tomorrow will need to be raking day.
 
-7-
Hooray!  My oven is fixed!  The company actually repaired and returned the part within a week, which is pretty speedy, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment