Thursday, April 14, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... the deer have been walking by twice a day since we arrived.  Yesterday during dinner a mallard duck and his mate waddled by.  Who needs a zoo membership?
I am thinking... actually, I have taken a break from thinking the last two weeks.  I am in heaven!
I am thankful for... Ken arranging a workspace for me with two monitors.  The extra monitor makes work so much easier.
From the kitchen... a turkey breast is in the oven.  Yum!
I am wearing... not nearly enough clothes for the cool weather that blew in this morning.  I really need to go shopping with my friend Jennifer, the personal shopper expert.  I don't have anything to wear in this cold weather.
I am creating... a to-do list for all of the work I need to get done.
I am going... to hopefully visit my Grandma tomorrow.
I am reading... not much time for reading right now...
I am hoping... I can get together with my friend from high school, Sarah, again soon.  The girls and I had a lovely playdate with Sarah and her daughter and son this morning.
I am hearing... Camille playing with her electric toothbrush.  After being afraid of the vibrating Sponge Bob for a year and a half, she can't get enough of brushing her teeth.
Around the house... We still need to clean out the garage so I can park my car inside.  We are also going to find a tree  branch to put in a pot and decorate an Easter tree with Granny.
One of my favorite things...  Meghan yells "DaDa" and crawls to Ken when he arrives home from work each evening.
A few plans for the rest of the week... Visit Grandma tomorrow.  My parents and sister are coming to visit this weekend and we will celebrate my Sister-in-Law's birthday on Sunday.  We are so happy to be able to enjoy these family events again.
Hereare a few pictures I thought of sharing...
Meghan helps drive from Gainesville to St. Paul

Hmmm...this shovel is too big.

This spade is just right!
Camille bikes around the cul-de-sac.


Golfing at the Mall of America

A hole in one!

Need I say more?

**It's hard to take pictures of Meghan when I'm wearing her in the baby carrier.  More of her later.

No comments:

Post a Comment