Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...it is really dark.  I am up late tonight.

I am thinking...that I need a vacation.  We are busily planning our trip to Ecuador and it includes a spa day in hot springs.  Hooray!

I am thankful for...the lovely friends I have met through the St. Anne's Book Club. 

From the learning rooms...I finished my class on Gene Therapy last Friday and now only have my class on Scientific Writing every Monday.

From the kitchen...I am going to try a new recipe for chicken broccoli alfredo pizza.  I got the recipe at Publix today.

I am wearing...a blood donor t-shirt in "my color" blue.  Ken donates the blood and gives me the t-shirts.  They won't take my blood because it has some weird type of protein in it.

I am creating...a plan ;-D  details later...

I am going...to work tomorrow.  Two days at home with the girls has been heavenly, even though Camille was sick.  I love my kids and miss them so much during the day!

I am reading...a grant proposal.

I am hoping...no one else gets sick.

I am hearing...nothing!  Everyone is asleep and I am loving the peacefulness.

Around the house...I was able to organize the baby clothes in Meghan's room a bit today. 

One of my favorite things...playing my new piano.

A few plans for the rest of the week: interviews and meetings at work, a fundraising breakfast for SAI at Applebee's on Saturday morning, then the Life Chain at Holy Faith on Sunday. 

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Meghan being held by her great grandmother this past weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment