Friday, September 10, 2010

7 Quick Takes Friday


-1-
I am wondering if anyone is going to read this blog.  Please post a comment if you read it and enjoy it (hint, hint, family far, far away).  I will be more motivated to blog if I know someone cares :-)

-2-
Meghan had her 4 month check-up this week.  She's in the 25th percentile for weight and the 60th percentile for height.  She is getting long and skinny.

-3-
Meghan has started roaming.  She mastered rolling over about a month ago.  Now she is able to inch worm crawl along the floor.  I've convinced myself it's the fish oil and fish I consume while pregnant.  It's supposed to be excellent for developing brains.

-4-
This whole Quran burning has me utterly disturbed.  We only live about a mile from this wacko "church".  It's amazing how one nutjob can upset the world.

-5-
Camille told us she was going to exercise today at daycare.  I have images of little Jane Fondas working out.

-6-
Janet, our daycare lady, returned from her trip to Spain today.  I truly love this woman.  It is not easy for me to send the girls off to daycare every day, but Janet is so wonderful it makes it all a little bit better.

-7-
Camille is having trouble getting along with one of the little girls at daycare.  We know this because Camille constantly says "___ is not my friend" and similar things. It seems to be similar to sibling rivalry.  We have stressed to Janet (and Camille) that we will not tolerate Camille being mean to anyone, regardless of the 2-way nature of the feelings.  Ken and I are not sure how to further handle this.

No comments:

Post a Comment